Subscribe for a year and get 6 issues for just $79!
Plus receive a pair of Pearl Izumi Thermal Toe Covers and Wool Socks value at over $60!
Subscribe: The scoop
Now with updated reflective logos – perfect for those darker winter mornings – the Thermal Toe Covers feature a simple pull-on design to provide excellent protection from the elements. Of course, the cooler months are all about layers, so we’re throwing in a pair of moisture wicking and warm (even when wet) Elite Wool Socks. Finished with an anatomic arch compression fabric and a mesh vented upper, you’ll be warm, dry and comfortable even when the temperature dips towards single digits.
Subscribe this issue and you’ll receive the coming six editions of Cyclist delivered direct to your door, plus we’ll send you a winter-warming pack from Pearl Izumi.
Available to the first 100 subscribers.
For detailed information and sizing, head to: pearlizumi.com/au
* Expect up to three weeks for delivery. Each reader who subscribes during the promotional period will receive six issues for just $79 or 12 issues for $129 plus the toe covers and socks bundle valued at over $60.
Cyclist reserves the right to modify or replace this gift.
Standard six-issue subscription for $59 (without gift) also available. Promotional offer available through subscribe.cyclist.com.au. Offer ends 30 June, 2018 or while stocks last.
- Save up to $46.40
- Never miss an issue
- FREE delivery direct to your door (every two months)
- Stay up-to-date on everything you need to know about cycling
- Discover opportunities to win great prizes
*Free delivery to Australia.
Cyclist for iPad and android tablet
Or subscribe to Australia’s best cycling magazine directly on your iPad or Android tablet through Zinio.
CYCLIST MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to redeem offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Offer is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To redeem offer you must subscribe to Cyclist magazine by calling 02 8227 or on-line at www.subscribe.cyclist.com.au. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Promotion commences 5/04/2018 at 00.01(AEST) and promotion closes at 30/06/2018 at 11.59 (AEST) and all subscription payments must be received by 30/06/2018 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Gifts/prizes must be taken as offered and are only available to the first 100 subscribers while stocks last. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, gift/prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state. LIMITED TO FIRST 100 SUBSCRIBERS. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Renewing subscribers can take advantage of this offer, which will automatically commence at the end of their current subscription term.
- Gifts/Prizes and values are as follows: Each Cyclist magazine subscriber that subscribes during the promotional period will receive 6 issues for $79 plus a pair of Pearl Izumi Thermal Toe Covers plus Wool Socks (valued at over $60) or 12 issues for $129 plus a pair of Pearl Izumi Thermal Toe Covers plus Wool Socks. Size options as follows :
- Toe Cover S/M – S socks
Toe Cover S/M – M socks
Toe Cover S/M – L socks
Toe Cover L/XL – M socks
Toe Cover L/XL – L socks
Toe Cover L/XL – XL socks
- Offer is not available when a subscription/s is purchased through a sales agent or third party supplier.
- If the subscription is a gift only the recipient of the magazine will receive the relevant gift/prize to that offer.
- Only one gift/prize per subscription will be awarded. The promoter reserves the right to request subscribers to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address, and/or proof of purchase. Proof of identification, residency and considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the offer and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Gift/prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize/gift values are in Australian dollars. Offer is available to Australian residents only.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the gift is delivered in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the gift will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a subscriber does not take an element of the gift at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the gift will be forfeited by the subscriber.
- The Promoter is Citrus Media PTY LTD, ABN 44 140 352 254, Level 2, 59 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010