Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter this compeition offer forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The competition is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter this competition entrants must upload or edit a photo and use the hashtag #BBBSpringClassic. Instagram account holders must have their account set to Public for photo to be entered and considered. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any online entries not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Entrants may submit multiple entries however, only one prize can be won per entrant (six in total). All content uploaded by entrant must be owned by the entrant or have been given appropriate permissions for usage. This includes but is not limited to; photography, caption wording, music and/or video.
- Promotion commences 8/04/2018 at 00.01(AEST) and closes at 13/05/2018 at 11.59 (AEST) and all competition entries must be received by 13/05/2018 at 11.59 (AEST).
- Prize winners will be chosen by the Promoter with the best six entries chosen as winners. No discussion will be entered with entrants following announcement of winners.
- Instagram prize winners will be notified by direct message and announced through cyclist.com.au and relevant social media channels. The major prize draw winner will be notified via email or phone and announced through cyclist.com.au and relevant social media channels. Name and state only will be released.
- Prizes must be taken as offered. There is no cash alternative. If exact products are not available, prizes of an equivalent value may be given, subject to any direction given by any relevant authorities or state. Please allow 3-6 weeks for delivery.
- This competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prizes and values are as follows: Each winner (six in total) will receive the following:
- WEEK ONE LIGHT BUNDLE
Sniper 1200 front light $249.99, Sentry Rear light $54.99
- WEEK TWO RAIN WEAR
Delta Shield Cap $49.99, Pocket Shield Jacket $99.99, Pocket Shield Vest $89.99, Neoshield Gloves $59.99, RainFlex Shoe Cover $59.99
- WEEK THREE WINTER ACCESSORIES
Winter Head $29.99, Thermo Neck $39.99, Cold Shield, Arm Warmers $49.99, Cold Shield Leg Warmers $59.99, Water Shield Gloves $89.99, FIR Layer Base Shield $79.99, Thermo Feet Socks (2 Pairs) $24.99
- WEEK FOUR WINTER PACKAGE
Strike Light Combo $139.99, Triguard Jacket $149.99, ThermoBibs $99.99, RaceShield WindBlock Gloves $39.99, Thermo Feet Socks $24.99, Delta Shield Cap $49.99
- BBB GRAND PRIZE
DeltaShield Cap $49.99, ThermoNeck Scarf $39.99, Triguard Jacket $149.99, WaterShield Gloves $89.99, RaceShield WindBlock Gloves $39.99, ColdShield Arm Warmers $49.99, ColdShield Leg Warmers $59.99, Rainflex Shoe Cover $59.99, ThermoFeet Socks $24.99, Avenger Sports Glasses $89.99, Town Sunnies $49.99, Strike Combo $139.99, Neon Water Bottles (x2) $19.98, Basekit Toolbox $149.99
- WEEK ONE LIGHT BUNDLE
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of publication. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this competition. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that a portion of the prize is awarded to the winner in the form of a voucher / ticket / pass, redemption of that portion of the prize will be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the voucher / ticket / pass. The Promoter will not be liable for any voucher / ticket / pass that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Subject to any direction given under state permit regulation.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- The Promoter is Citrus Media PTY LTD, ABN 44 140 352 254, Level 2, 59 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010